Monday, October 2, 2017

Happy 2nd Day of October



Rise and Shine Everyone! Excuse the language on my cup, but it's getting colder and I'm not ready to talk about that. :|


I wanted to extend my thoughts to those surrounding the Vegas shooting. Why our country continues to experience such hate to our own, I will never understand. May the families effected by this disaster find peace in the coming days.

I wanted to start this post, as a thank you to those who have helped me expand my Simply Earth journey.





I have been able to take a larger look at what I want to accomplish with Simply Earth and reevaluate what I can offer people.

I have decided that I will start to gather inventory for craft shows and hopefully, one day, be able to have a storefront of crafted inventory! That's in the future, so for now, you can expect that I'll be getting myself ready for some craft shows next year!

I appreciate all of the people who have attended my Facebook event, watched my videos, and those who have taken the chance at using Simply Earth and trusted that it was worth it!

I hope all of you have enjoyed your Simply Earth items and can truly understand why I love this company. The support has been wonderful!

As always, if you are loving Simply Earth like I am, spread the love!
Share my code with everyone and I promise to do some things in everyone's favor!
(*More giveaways*) ;)

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

❤Melissa

Follow this Link.
Use this Code: MELISSADRIVERFREE







No comments:

Post a Comment